Loan Administration / Program Management
- Pilot Program Design and Implementation
- Development of customizable web-based management system (Quicksilver) and records management system (Documentum)
- Management of broad functional areas including:
- Loan Administration
- Loan Monitoring
- Portfolio and Program Reporting
- Special Assets
- Development of award-winning Application Intake Portal (2010 Global Award for Excellence for Business Process Management and Workflow)
- Creation of Special Assets module (RECO) and Standard Operating Procedures
- Design, development and implementation of cradle-to-grave financial management system
- Our teams include:
- Intake and Origination
- Technical and NEPA
- Credit Analysis
- Portfolio Management
The Department of Energy
Value Recovery Holding, LLC (VRH) is the prime contractor for the Department of Energy’s Loan Programs Office (LPO) support services contract. Under this contract VRH supports all of the offices in the LPO with the exception of legal.
Value Recovery Holding was selected by the Ohio Air Quality Development Authority (the OAQDA) to review and underwrite all applications and assist with managing the Program overall.
The Export-Import Bank
Value Recovery Group was a prime sub-contractor managing the Short Term Insurance and Working Capital Guarantee processes on behalf of The Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank).