Accounts Receivable Management
All collection agencies are not created equal. We have learned that valuable lesson in 20 years of finding creative ways to resolve financial obligations for debtors and creditors. Formulas work up to a point and “cherry picking” keeps many agencies afloat. However, for clients who demand portfolio penetration, more is often required, and our team wrote the book on giving more
- Our asset managers travel domestically and internationally to meet with debtors and perform field research. We don’t know anyone else who does that.
- Our legal staff is experienced in managing litigation in all fifty states and internationally.
- We invest financially in the accounts placed with us.
- We offer best practices to our clients and consistently assist them in improving their own internal processes.
- Our compliance is beyond reproach – we have never received a formal, substantiated complaint as a result of our collection practices.
- We have developed partnerships with the best people in technology, investigation, compliance, and operations.
Limited Partnership with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
The inevitable failure of poorly run financial institutions is an unfortunate and uncomfortable reality for our society; hence the creation of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation ...Read More
Archive Debt Pilot Program for the Ohio Attorney General
In 2003/2004, it was discovered that the Ohio Attorney General (the “OAG”) had in its inventory over $7 billion worth of uncollected debt owed to various state agencies.Read More
Defaulted Student Loan Collections for the United States Department of Education
In August 2008, VRH was awarded a contract to collect upon student loans on behalf of the U.S. Department of Education, through a teaming arrangement with CBEGroup, a large unrestricted Department of Education.Read More
International Recovery Agent for the Export-Import Bank of the United States
VRH’s sister company, Global Recovery Group, LLC currently serves as the exclusive private sector claims recovery firm for both for the Export-Import Bank of the United States and the Overseas Private Investment Corporation.Read More